Presentations given at the event are available here.
On 11 and 12 October 2018 the European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency - GSA and the H2020 Space NCP Network - COSMOS2020 have organized the Horizon 2020 International Space Information Day and Brokerage Event in Prague, Czech Republic.
The aim of the event was to inform on Space opportunities in Horizon 2020 and beyond and to provide first-hand information on the next H2020 Space Call with a special focus on GALILEO Calls. The participants had the opportunity to be informed and discuss with the authors of the Space Work Programme 2019 / 2020 and learn from their hints and tips on H2020 proposal writing. Since the next EU Framework Programme is already under development some early information have been provided.
Why to participate:
- to get an overview of Galileo Programme and its state of play
- to learn about Space opportunities in H2020 and beyond, with special focus on EGNSS
- to meet potential partners for the upcoming 2019-2020 Space Calls
- to get to know the new Horizon 2020 Space Work Programme
- to get an idea of the next EU Framework Programme
- Research Institutes
- Public bodies
- other organisations
- Galileo evolution and EGNSS market uptake
- Deep Dive on 4th H2020 EGNSS downstream applications call
- Earth Observation – Copernicus market uptake
- Space technologies, science and exploration
- Space business, entrepreneurship, outreach and education
Join this early opportunity to learn about the H2020 Space Calls 2019-2020, meet inspired and motivated people and develop ideas for future projects!